This blog is the second in a three part use case series with Mailjet, a cloud email marketing service we are excited to welcome into our Marketing and Messaging Hubs. In this series, we will showcase three ways to use external integrations to make the most out of your Mailjet account.
In our first blog with Mailjet, we discussed some great use cases for integrating Mailjet with ecommerce services like Shopify, which is one way that users can interact with your brand. Mailjet ensures that routing, deliverability and feedback are never a concern of yours, so you can always be confident that your customers are receiving critical messages regarding forgotten passwords and purchase receipts, in addition to timely newsletter updates.
Now that your ecommerce site is integrated with Mailjet for seamless communication between you and your customers, you can focus on the next phase of the journey: nurturing and upselling. At this point, visitors may also be interacting with your brand through your sales team. Maybe your sales reps are nurturing customers and prospects with the latest content and products, or selling them add-on products and upgrades. Either way, you want to ensure that they have access to reliable, professional emails that represent your brand. Integrating Mailjet with your CRM system, like the Salesforce API, offers even more exciting use cases for marketers and sales teams.
A Mailjet to Salesforce API integration allows you to:
- Sync Account, Opportunity, Lead, Activity, Contact and custom fields with your Contacts stored in Mailjet, in real time. No need to waste time on manually importing and exporting contacts between systems when you are ready to send a newsletter or kick off a campaign.
- Give your sales team feedback from your Mailjet campaigns in Salesforce. Your team can see if their customers and prospects clicked, opened, responded or unsubscribed from recent emails in Mailjet, without leaving their Salesforce account. This allows your team to create an engaging relationship with your customers by anticipating their needs before they do.
- Use this integration to cross-reference purchasing data with the opens and clicks in your most recent newsletter. Keep track of bounced email addresses to ensure up-to-date Salesforce accounts and give your team the tools to run an intelligent business. Meanwhile, your marketing team has detailed campaign data from their Mailjet dashboard to view overall performance.
- Set up notifications based off of Creating, Updating, and Deleting objects in Salesforce. For example, when a new account is created, your application will receive a notification regarding the creation of the account. Or set up internal notifications notifying your team when a deal has closed.
- Learn more about setting up Salesforce Events in our API Documentation.
Think some of these use cases would be valuable for your business? Sign up for a free Mailjet account today and take advantage of their all-in-one email delivery engine to send both marketing and transactional emails. And be sure to check out Mailjet’s blog for more on leveraging Mailjet Events with your CRM!
Cloud Elements is excited to offer an integration to Mailjet in our Marketing and Messaging Hubs, allowing functionality for both marketing and transactional emails. Using Cloud Elements’ integrations to Mailjet and leading CRM services (e.g. Salesforce, SugarCRM) will make these use cases a breeze for developers. Learn how to up an instance here.