Cloud Elements is thrilled to be included, for the second year in a row, in OUTSIDE’s list, 2016 Best Places to Work. OUTSIDE is America’s preeminent active and adventure lifestyle brand. Tons of companies around the country understand that employee success depends heavily on work-life balance, a healthy, active lifestyle and company benefits. OUTSIDE has identified the top 100 employers who do just that, including Cloud Elements.
Companies from across the country entered a two-part survey process for the annual Outside Best Places to Work list. The first part consisted of evaluating each nominated company's workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems, and demographics. The second part consisted of an employee survey to measure personal experience. The combined scores determined the top companies and the final ranking. Best Companies Group managed the overall registration and survey process, analyzed the data, and determined the final rankings. The complete list of Best Places to Work is available at Outside Online.
“I am extremely proud of our company making the Outside Magazine's Best Companies to work for, 2 years in a row! Recognition in lists such as this further validates our continued momentum as a successful, growing tech startup headquartered in Denver, focused on collaboration, people and culture,” shares Mark Geene, CEO and co-Founder. “Congratulations to our entire team for their continued dedication to making this company a truly amazing place to work.”
“Cloud Elements is working hard to build and maintain a fun and supportive culture for our employees,” says Kristie Hunziker, Director of People Ops. “We are excited to announce a number of exciting perks for employees in 2017 to continue improving and building employee satisfaction and happiness.”
Some of the awesome perks Cloud Elements offers:
- Public transportation pass (E.g. Denver RTD EcoPass)
- Cash bonus for referring rockstars to join our team
- Professional Development – attend training events and industry conferences on us!
- In line with our core value “Freedom, Flexibility and Responsibility”, Cloud Elements has an unlimited vacation policy. This means take as much time off as you want, as long as you are able to get your work done!
- Friday ski days in the winter and ski pass to Copper Mountain
- Friday hike days in the summer
- Office snacks, beer, breakfast burritos and free lunch on Wednesday and Friday
- Dog friendly workspaces
- Fierce foosball competition
- Awesome office parties
- Competitive benefits
"This year’s collection of Best Places to Work finalists showcases companies that make employee health and happiness a point of pride," said Outside associate editor Greg Thomas. "These are employers that incentivize Outside’s core ideals of getting out, being active, and having fun."
The complete list of OUTSIDE’s Best Places to Work 2016 can be found at Outside Online.