Starting on September 7th you and your team can tune in to our latest talk show style webinar series, the API Integration Leaders AMA Series to ask our integration partners anything you want.
The series is designed specifically for Product Managers, Developers and Technical Leaders to ask all 8 of our API integration leaders from e-commerce, marketing, CRM and finance industries anything they want when it comes to API integration.
Attend and you will be an inside look at how the industry’s best integration leaders design their entire API strategy,and go beyond using APIs to move data, power transactions, and connect mobile apps.
We’re bringing on some awesome leaders from e-commerce, Marketing Automation, CRM, and Finance. Here’s the lineup:
- E-COMM: Wednesday, Sept 7th @ 10am PT/1pm ET
- Oren Harris, Apps Team Onboarding Lead at Shopify
- Jennifer Kessler, CEO and Co-Founder at Bizzy
- MARKETING AUTOMATION: Wednesday, Sept 7th @ 12pm PT/3pm ET
- Chris Campbell, Group Product Manager at Oracle Eloqua
- Steve Organ, Sr. Product Manager at Influitive
- CRM: Thursday, Sept 8th @ 11am PT/2pm ET
- Kris Chant, Developer Relations, Salesforce
- Kyle Burnett, CTO & Co-Founder from Allbound
- FINANCE: Friday, Sept 9th @ 11am PT/2pm ET
- David Leary, Sr. Developer Evangelist at Intuit
- Andy Murphy, Director of Product at FieldAware
Unlike your typical webinar, these discussions are designed for you to drive the conversation and get your most pressing questions answered by experts. Leading up to AND throughout the live discussion, you’ll have the opportunity to submit your questions in 2 ways:
1. Via Twitter
Get the chance to ask questions BOTH before and during any of the 4 live events.
- Submit your questions, comments, or conversation topics before and during any of the live sessions via Twitter, by using the hashtag #integrationAMA
2. Via the Registration Form
This way allows you to participate only BEFORE a live discussion, not during the live event:
- Submit your questions or conversation topics in the comment box when you fill out the form to register for any of the webinars.
Make this event yours. Sign up for the topic you’re most interested in below.
September 7, 2016
September 7, 2016
September 8, 2016
September 9, 2016
Interested in more than one topic? Click here.